Early 2007 and The Truth About Books was a simple blog maintained by a single person whose single aim was to provide consumers with informative, enlightening and above all, honest book reviews; something, which was felt to be sorely lacking. We agreed and in November 2007 The Truth About Books Limited (TTAB) was incorporated as a company.
Since then, TTAB has undergone significant transformation (our beta look website has been going since June 2008) and has enjoyed a sustained period of growth. With private investment and voluntary contributions and assistance from high calibre and an extraordinarily talented team of individuals, TTAB has transcended that original vision in many ways.
TTAB’s goals are relatively simple:
- Be the consumers’ first choice as a book review and author interview resource
- Provide professional, independent and honest book reviews
- Encourage and promote literature both in the UK and across the globe
- Help consumers easily find the best possible price for the books they want
- Support authors in their efforts to get noticed (including self-published, debut and small independent publications)
- Provide a world class service for free
Feel free to email us and let us know how you think we are doing!
Managing Director, The Truth About Books Limited